Repair Your Driveway on Long Island or Parking Lot Before the Damage is Severe
Each year harsh winters and scorching summers take their toll on driveways on Long Island. The heat and cold cause expansion and contraction, which lead to cracks.
Rain and snow enter into the cracks, causing further decay. In the winter, freezing rain enters as water and, when it freezes, expands as ice. All of this can lead to damage.
Small Repairs Mean Big Savings
Before problems become to severe, act quickly to repair small issues. Potholes and cracks can be repaired before major damage to your driveway or parking lot occurs.
Preventative care with driveway sealcoating on Long Island is the least expensive way to protect your driveway from the elements. By sealing the driveway, you greatly reduce the risk of water seeping in, which causes much of the damage.
How Do Cracks and Potholes Form?
1. Rain or Melting Snow Get Under Your Driveway
2. Water Expands When Heated and When It Freezes
3. Driving Over Cracked Surfaces Weakens or Breaks Pavement
4. The Repair Starts with Cleaning Out the Impacted Area
5. Fill and Compress with Fresh Asphalt
6. Once Repaired, You Should Have a Solid Surface
Hot Patching, Repairing Sections, Filling Cracks
Contact Reitman to Get It Done Right
Call our offices at (631) 549-5455 or complete the form on the right to get a free quote for your project. We work with clients across the North Shore of Nassau and Suffolk Counties and our team is here to help you.